Skip to content

Stone Esquire
F5Africa
Accepted Solution

uiSeAgnt.exe startup error

Hi

One of our clients is recieving this error upon startup. 

"uiSeAgnt.exe - Application Error

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000be). Click OK to close the application."

He is running Windows 7 64bit with server running Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Advanced 7.0. Build 1435. His client is up-to-date - 7.0.1638. The laptop is brand new, thus clean installation.

If the laptop starts up without a network cable in, it gets this error, if you try and press "OK" it does not go away, until you plug the network cable in, then "OK" proceeds to make the message disappear. Hence the message does not appear if the laptop starts up with the network cable in. 

I have tried disabling all startup applications through msconfig, that did not help. I also tried reinstalling Trend on the client's laptop, that didn't work.

Any advice? Google does not seem to be much help.

Regards

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
pardz

Re: uiSeAgnt.exe startup error

Hi F5Africa,

Manually add “C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AMSP” to %PATH% in the Evironment Variables. (see the screenshot below)

UiSeAgnt Error Workaround.png

Hope this will fix the error.

Regards,

Pardz

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Affiliate
greggmh123

Re: uiSeAgnt.exe startup error

With an oddball such as that one, I recommend calling tech support.

Gregg Hill

I am a Trend Micro Affiliate. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.