Skip to content

Stone Esquire fay
Stone Esquire
fay

tryingto install but freezes at 85%

I have tried 6 times to install titanium 2011 internet security and it keeps freezing at 85%. I have windows 7, 64-bit. this is a new desktop.

please help!!!

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
simonn

Re: tryingto install but freezes at 85%

fay,

Do you get any error messages? or it just freezes at 85%?

Regards,

Simon

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire fay
Stone Esquire
fay

NO MESSAGE. It continues to freeze at 85% all six times I have tried

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire fay
Stone Esquire
fay

I did follow steps to clear the files as if i had a message but that still did not work.

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
BULLDOG

If in case you were not able to encounter any error, kindly generate a system information in order for us to check if there is any conflicting software on your computer. Kindly follow the link below to generate system information.

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-us/1055468.aspx

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
rjgoeltz

I just purchased a new laptop (Toshiba) and tried installing with the same thing happening to me.

what is the solution?

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
se7en

Hi rjgoeltz,

Are you installing the 2011 or the 2012 version? To install the 2012 version, please follow the instruction below:

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-US/1059035.aspx

Note: This instruction is only for Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security. This would work on the serial number that starts with P (PXXF-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX).

Regards,

Please use plain text.