Skip to content

Stone Esquire
yeohyys
Accepted Solution

trend micro titanium internet security 2012

hi, i installed trend micro titanium internet security 2012 about half year ago when there is free 4 years activation for it. then a few day ago, i had to reinstalled the trend micro titanium internet security 2012 because i just reformat it. but it becomes activated up to 1-10-2012 only. any ways that i can revert back to 4 years activation?

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
_austin316_

Re: trend micro titanium internet security 2012

Hi yeohyys,

May we know where did you purchase the Trend Micro program? If this was from your ISP, then you may need to download the installer from their websites.

Here are the scenarios wherein the subscription period will vary from the correct subscription that you have:

1. The serial number is different to the one that you should be using.

2. A trial version was installed instead of a full version.

3. A different installer should be used for the program to reflect the correct subsciption.

Regards,

_austin316_

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
yeohyys

this wasn't purchased as it is given out free by trendmicro itself.

i get the serial code from this website http://edu.trendmicro.fr/

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
robin_p

Hi yeohyys,

Kindly reply to my PM.

Regards,

Robin

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.