Skip to content

Stone Esquire
kenthandsfree
Accepted Solution

titanium 2012 trend antivirus is turned off and needs to be switched on manually

Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help....

I've just installed the software but have the following message displayed in the windows action centre.

"Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2012 reports that it is turned off and must be turned on manually using the Trend Micro Titanium maximum Security 2012 program"

I have no idea how to do this, I can't find a control panel as descibed in the quick set up guide, am I just being thick?

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Customer Service Manager
khanto

Re: titanium 2012 trend antivirus is turned off and needs to be switched on manually

Hi,

First, kindly check if you have a red ball icon at the right corner of your screen. That's the icon of Trend Micro.

If it is gray, then it means that it is off or theres something wrong. It will also have a triangle with an exclamation mark. If you will hover the cursor, it will give you an error message.

If the icon is red, try to double click the circle and it should attempt to open the main console.

If you are able to open the program, it means that there's no problem with your Trend Micro.

However, if in case that nothing happens, then it might be due to faulty components.

You might need to perform a clean uninstallation by using the diagnostic tool of Trend Micro.

Please use plain text.