Skip to content

Stone Esquire
baulko
Accepted Solution

paid for upgrade but don't have new serial number

I have downloaded Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2011 Renewal and clicked on download from the confirmation email that was sent. I go through the whole download and restarting computer. When I go to type in the serial number it won't work. I seem to only have the serial number for my two previous versions of Trend. How can I get further to activate my software?

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro
LordWorm

Re: paid for upgrade but don't have new serial number

The new serial number shoudl be posted in the Order Confirmation Email you recieved after the purchase.

If no serial is included, try using your old serial number. If it does not accept it, contact support. Provide them your Order Number and email address. This will be an easy one for them.

Cheers!

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Trend Micro
slabster

Re: paid for upgrade but don't have new serial number

hi baulko,

you can also login to your Trend Micro Account to see your and manage your subscriptions

remember to download the correct installer for your serial number to work

X - Titanium Maximum Security/Internet Security PRO

P - Titanium Internet Security/Internet Security

A - Titanium Antivirus+/Antivirus /plus Antispyware

http://downloadcenter.trendmicro.com/

cheers :smileyhappy:

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience. Now posting as erza.
Please use plain text.