Accepted Solution

Titanium delete option

How to get rid of delete option

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
_austin316_

Re: Titanium delete option

Hi haschmidt,

May I know on what feature of the Trend Micro program are you seeing this delete option?

Regards,

_austin316_

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
haschmidt

Showing are “scan for threats” and ”delineate with secure erase” Thanks in advance for your help.  HAS

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
_austin316_

Hi haschmidt,

I believe this options would appear when you right-click a file or a folder. In that case, the "Delete with secure erase" is there because the Trend Micro program has feature for that. Enabling the Secure Erase will allow this option to work.

You may check if the Secure Erase feature is ON by clicking the Tools button on the main console of the program.

Regards,

_austin316_

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
haschmidt

Thank for your help!  I turned erase off because I was afraid my wife would inadvertly use it.  HAS

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
_austin316_

You're welcome! Glad to have helped you out. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.