Skip to content

Stone Emissary
kgbj69
Accepted Solution

TMIS renewal question without Titanium

I have been told by TM support that in order to renew my subscription and keep my valid version of TMIS without installing Titanium, I should do the following;

1. Renew and pay suscription using my current license code.

2. Start my current version of TMIS and do a manual update.

3. This will renew my subscriptioon with my existing software without the need to install Titanium, uninstall Titanium and then reload my current version of TMIS.

Just trying to verify if this is accurate with someone that has renewed in this way before i spend the money for the renewal.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
j0927

Re: TMIS renewal question without Titanium

Hi kgbj69,

Yes this is correct. If you need to renew your license, but do not wish to install Titanium, just simply renew your subscription then do not click the download link on the confirmation email that you are going to receive. Just restart your computer afterwards if you would like to see the change on the expiration date. It won't change anything on your program, it will just extend your subscription for another year.

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
iscache

Re: TMIS renewal question without Titanium

Hi kgbj69,

More to what j0927 said, if the expiration date hasn't changed after restarting your computer, allow up to 24 hours then check again. The expiration date should have already changed by then. If now, call our technical support so we can manually adjust the expiration date.

Thanks,

IrvinC

I am a Trend Micro employee.  My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience.  I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.