Skip to content

Stone Esquire
Tallen
Accepted Solution

System restore, now more protection

I needed to do a system restore to an earilyer date than my antivirus was in stalled, so now the antivirus is not there and not able to protect my computer, I paid for it and used it but can't get it back on my computer with out purchasing it again. Can someone help me Please!! .. I know there has to be a way to get it back on my computer with out paying again. Thank you for your help!!!

Tallen

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro
slabster

Re: System restore, now more protection

hi Tallen,

you should be able to install it using the same serial number - which means not buying again

login to your Trend Micro Account to see your subscriptions and check which serial number is still active (not expired)

download the correct installer from the download center

check the format of your serial number to download the correct installer

X*** - Titanium Maximum Security/Internet Security Pro

P*** - Titanium Internet Security/Internet Security

A*** - Titanium Antivirus+/Antivirus /plus Antispyware

cheers! :smileyhappy:

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience. Now posting as erza.
Please use plain text.
Customer Service Manager
Geocite

Re: System restore, now more protection

Hi Tallen,

We can upgrade to Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2012 for free by following the steps on our knowledge base link below:

For Titanium Maximum Security 2012 (Serial Number starts Xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx):
http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-US/1058967.aspx

Hope this helps!

Geo :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.