Skip to content

Trend Micro Employee
BULLDOG

Re: Renew vs Purchase

We are not receiving any notification yet on to when the 30% discount would end for early renewal . But I think its a good deal for renewing customers. And for the question why only 10% discount is given for Automatic renewal, imagine that no effort will be coming from the customers end. The system would renew it for you, no hassle at all . Compared to manual renewal that you need to do it online, put your information and everything or contact through phone to do the renewal.

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
BULLDOG

To Tquest7,

During upgrade , it would be necessary to uninstall the current program install on your computer before installing the new one to avoid conflict. You would not be infected by virus during the process if you are not browsing any untrusted websites nor using infected flashdrives on your computer. I hope this ease your worries about the installation process. Cheers!

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
FredWalker

Hi,

While those points are understood....for most of us, a few extra clicks of the mouse and entering our name and information....might be well worth the "extra" 20% off.

Having said that, there is also the belief out here -- in "customer land", that as long time users of Trend Micro, our loyalty should be considered....at least that is how I see it.

If I do re-new, when my renewal date draws near, I very well could go into the My account section - disable the Auto renewal, then a few days before my expiration date...manually renew....

After all these years....and it the 30% is offered at that time -- OR some retailer is selling the product at 50% off.... I can spend a few extra minutes.

Thanks,

Fred Walker

Please use plain text.