Skip to content

Stone Emissary
rjenki961
Accepted Solution

Only 3 computers

I am getting ready to renew. My kids got laptops for Christmas. I need to protect more than three computers. I really do not want to have to buy more than one subscription. Is there any way to "add-on" additional computers onto my existing subscription for a little extra money? Thanks!

Rhonda

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
eLay_sanjose

Re: Only 3 computers

Hi Rhonda,

Can you please give me the name of the Trend Micro porogram that you have so I can give you recommendations. By the way, Trend Micro has available products good for 3 computers. You can check the Product Comparison tab on the link below:

http://us.trendmicro.com/us/products/personal/titanium-internet-security/

Hope this helps. Thanks.

I am a Trend Micro employee.  My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience.  I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.

Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
phenpen13

Hi rjenki961,

When you check the Trend Micro website, the normal license is 3seat. In your case, there's no way to add an extra to cover the 4th computer by the program.

Instead of purchasing new license, why don't you try the 5-seat licence?

The price of 5seat licnese of Trend Micro Titanium MAximum Security is $116.60 per year

[you can check that on this link http://buyonline.trendmicro.com/store/trendsb/en_US/pd/productID.179689500]

while the The price of 5seat licnese of Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security is $83.25 per year

[you can check that on this link http://buyonline.trendmicro.com/store/trendsb/en_US/pd/productID.176174000]

Advantage: it's easy to manage you subscription since all the PC's are using the same Serial Number, cheaper (I think) and easier renewal since you are renewing single SN, same security and features offered

Hope this one work for you. Cheers!!!

Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
rjenki961

I currently have Trend Micro Internet Security 2010.

Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
rjenki961

Thank you for trying to help me. Your links wouldn't work for me.

Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
rjenki961

On the red menu bar at the top of this page, when I mouse over "Home and Home Office" I see that it says for 1-5 computers. However, I can only find products through the Home and Home Office section for up to 3 computers. Which products for HOME use go up to 5 computers? Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro
slabster

hi rjenki961,

go to trendmicro.com > small business > buy online

look for Titanium Internet Security > click learn more

cheers! :smileyhappy:

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience. Now posting as erza.
Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
rjenki961

Going through Small Business, it's telling me it $215 for 4 computers. That's too much for personal use. Under Home and Home Office, it says its for 1-5 computers but it only gives me the choice of 3. How do I get protection for 5 under Home and Home Office. It's much less expensive to do it that way.

Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
phenpen13

Hi rjenki961,

I tried browsing the page and found out the rigth page for you.

Sorry if the previous links I shared to you didn't work.

Go to www.trendmicro.com, at the very top part of the page where you can see About Trend Micro, Sign In, shop, Support...etc, click Shop then select Buy Online under Shop for Business.

Once on the pae, you should see four tabs namely:

All-In-One Security

Email Security

Home Office Security and

Premium Services

Go to Home Office Security and you should see:

Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security [As low as $23.32 per User]

Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security [As low as $15.13 per User ]

When you click buy now, that is the time that it will give you the price of 5seat licnese of Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security is $83.25 per year and the price of 5seat licnese of Trend Micro Titanium MAximum Security is $116.60 per year

Hope this one work for you. Cheers!!!

Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
rjenki961

Thank you for sticking with me and figuring this out!

Please use plain text.