Stone Esquire
marco69
Accepted Solution

Nothing happens when I click the buttons on my Trend Micro Anti-Spam Toolbar

The Anti-Spam Toolbar button are not working in Titanium Maximun Security 2012

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
dwickie

Re: Nothing happens when I click the buttons on my Trend Micro Anti-Spam Toolbar

[ Edited ]

Hi marcos69,

Is it grayed out? There's a possibility that it is OFF. You can follow the steps below to turn ON the toolbar.

1. Double click the system tray icon of the program at the bottom right of your screen.

2. Click on the gear like icon to enter Settings.

3. Click on Internet & Email Controls.

4. Click on Spam and Emailed Files.

5. Make sure that Filter out unsolicited advertisements and other unwanted email messages is checked.

6. Click on Apply then OK.

7. Restart Outlook and check if you have the same problem.

Regards,

dwickie :smileyhappy:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
marco69

Re: Nothing happens when I click the buttons on my Trend Micro Anti-Spam Toolbar

So...It 's all activated!

I'm running under vista x64 with msoffice 2007 x32.

When I select the email and I click the spam button, nothing happens.

Under vista x32 everything works fine. Is an operating system problem?

Thanks!!

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
dwickie

[ Edited ]

Hi marco69,

Possible that it was an OS issue. But let's look first on your Outlook settings. Check your Add-Ins by following the steps below.

1. Go to Tools > Customize.
     Note: The Customize window will appear.
2. Click the Commands tab.
3. Under the Categories section, click Tools.
4. Under the Commands section, scroll down to the bottom to find COM Add-Ins.

5. Check if the Add-Ins for Trend Micro toolbar was activated.

Regards,

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
marco69

OK. Trend Micro Anti-Spam Addin is activate:

"c:\program files\Trend Micro\Titanium\Plugin\TMAS\TMAS_OL\TMAS_OLA.dll" - "load at startup"

I do not know what to do!!!

Help me, thanks! thanks!

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
dwickie

[ Edited ]

Hi marco69,

In reference to my first reply. Follow the steps and try to disable first the Spam Toolbar on the Trend Micro main console. This time, uncheck the Filter out unsolicited advertisements and other unwanted email messages. Click on Apply then OK. Restart the computer then activate again the Spam Toolbar. Check if you have the same problem.

Regards,

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
marco69

I made ​​the whole procedure end I have the same problem.

hopefully in the next version.......

Thanks

Please use plain text.