Skip to content

Stone Esquire
kekolohe
Accepted Solution

Independent anti-spyware

Hello.

Would anyone have recommendations on an independent (of Trend Micro) anti-spyware package I could run that plays well with Titanium?  I like to have two independent opinions of the purity of my PC.  When I installed Titanium, it advised me to close the Spybot I had installed, I guess because the two don't play well together.

Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
j0927

Re: Independent anti-spyware

Hi kekolohe,

Your Trend Micro Titanium program already offers complete protection against spyware. That is why it will conflict with any anti-spyware software. If you are looking for more protection on your PC, you might consider adding firewall, as Titanium doesn't have its own but instead it has firewall booster to work well with any other firewall.

Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
Ben10k

Re: Independent anti-spyware

[ Edited ]

Hi kekolohe,

You might want to check this link:

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-us/1056346.aspx

Thanks,

***Note: This thread is locked due to inactivity, for similar concerns kindly post a new topic.

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.