Stone Esquire
Tickler88

How Do I Turn Off Anti-Malware? I Need to Turn It Off For Testing on Port 80

I can't find a way to turn off Titanium's Anti-Malware Solution Platform -- it is running as a Service and I get "Access Denied" when I try to stop the service.  The service name is "coreServiceShell.exe" -- maybe there is a diferent way to turnit off, or ???  It's hogging Port 80 and I need to test some saftware on that port.

Windows 7 Home Premioum 64bit.

Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
_Kirito_

Re: How Do I Turn Off Anti-Malware? I Need to Turn It Off For Testing on Port 80

Hi Tickler88,

Try disabling the service on startup:

1. Click on Windows orb (Start menu).

2. Type msconfig in the Start Search box and then press Enter. The System Configuration Utility window should appear.

3. Click the Services tab.

4. Uncheck Anti-Malware Solution Platform on the list, and then click Apply.

5. Close the System Configuration Utility window by clicking on OK button.

6. System Configuration window will appear. Click Restart.

I hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Kirito

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If you find this solution helpful, you can say thanks by clicking on Kudos :smileywink:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
fjordz

Re: How Do I Turn Off Anti-Malware? I Need to Turn It Off For Testing on Port 80

Hi Tickler88,

I would like to follow up on this case. Were you able to follow the instructions posted by _Kirito_? Please let us know if this solution works or if you need further assistance by replying on this thread.

Regards,

Fjordz

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.