Skip to content

Stone Esquire
iammeuc
Accepted Solution

Google Chrome running very slow

I have seen some other people on here have a problem with Google Chrome running slowly but has anyone ever fixed this problem.  I have Trend Micro Titanium version 7.0.1206  installed on my Windows Vista computer with Trend NSC extension, BEP extension and the toolbar enabled. I did install the previously mentioned hotfix but I am still having issues with Chrome running very slowly.

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
thirdalicaya

Re: Google Chrome running very slow

[ Edited ]

Hi @iammeuc ,

May I know the version of your Google Chrome browser? Because if you are Google Chrome version higher than version 28.0, it's still not fully supported but no worries because it would be fully supported soon. For now, you could just try to disable the add-ons or extensions first to speed up your Chrome.

Please visit this link for the system requirements of Titanium 2014 version:

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-us/1061046.aspx

We do apologize for the inconvenience this caused you.

Regards,

thirdalicaya

[Mod note: added @ mention]

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
iammeuc

I am running Version 32.0.1700.72 m, glad to know there is a reason.  I hope this gets fixed soon.  I feel safter with the extensions on.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
crsmith6196

Running on Version 33.0.1750.117 m of Chrome.  Hot Fix at http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-us/1097319.aspx?cm_mmc=iKB_ENUS-_-TE70-_-KB-_-Privacy_Sca...   says it covers ver 25 and higher and was last updated on 1/14/2014.

Can the Problem Description be updated to say covers ver 25 and upto 28?

Thank you for your answer. I now know what to do until the program has been update.  

Thank you  

Please use plain text.