Skip to content

Trend Micro Employee
se7en

FREE Upgrade to the 2013 version !

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone,

Trend Micro just released the 2013 version of the Titanium program. You can upgrade for free. Just take note of your existing Trend Micro program and see the instruction below on how to download the 2013 installer.

You also need to remove the 2012 version. Follow the instruction on this link.

Note: You also need to check what Operating System you are using. Follow the instruction on this link.

To download the installer file, kindly click on any links below.

Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2013 (XXXF-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX):

Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013 (PXXF-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX):

Trend Micro Titanium AntiVirus+ 2013 (AXXF-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX):

Cheers !

se7en

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Talent
nickrory

Re: FREE Upgrade to the 2013 version !

Hello Se7en

I upgraded the Titanium Maximum security 2012 to 2013 OK thanks for the links and the info on that.

But what I'd like to know is is there an update for my netbooks they all have Titanium Security for Netbooks 2012 is there a 2013 update for the netbook version please.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
_austin316_

Hi nickrory,

I believe you are using V-series serial numbers for your netbooks. We tried using that same format for Titanium Antivirus + 2013, and the serial number was accepted. You may also try this on your end. T

In upgrading the version that you are using, just uninstall the 2012 version then download the 2013 version on the links provided by se7en.

Regards,

_austin316_

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
samsmalley

[ Edited ]

This link for 64bit didn't work: 

Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013 (PXXF-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX):

32 bit OS

64 bit OS

I'me trying to install the free upgrade.  Is the free upgrade and the trail version the same?

[Mod Note:  Edited to remove downloadable links.  Please only post links to the websites themselves not the files]

Please use plain text.
Customer Service Manager
PartyJetsetGo

Hi samsmalley,

you can get the 64 bit downloader here:

http://downloadcenter.trendmicro.com/index.php?regs=NABU&clk=latest&clkval=4271&lang_loc=1

the free upgrade allows you to install the latest version using your existing subscription -- you need to get use your existing serial number -- the free trial version only gives you 30 days of subscription.

Please use plain text.
TEKIAMI
vodoun

So then, whats the verdict on this version so far? good, maybe, iffy...

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
se7en

Hi vodoun,

Based on the older version of Titanium, I can say that this version is the best :smileyhappy:

There are a lot of features on this. My favorite is the Facebook Privacy Scanner :smileyhappy:

By the way, it is a free upgrade.

Regards,

Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
malwarerecover

I like this version of the Trend Micro program. It is fast on an old computer that I have. At first the computer slowed but I thought it was Trend Micro that was causing the issue but realized it was some other BLOATware. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
TEKIAMI
vodoun

Loving the new UI! I'm impressed that the extensions are fully compatible with Firefox 16. Two became disabled under 2012 after Firefox 16 was updated. Still putting it through it's paces to see what else.

Please use plain text.