Skip to content

Stone Esquire
mickeybr
Accepted Solution

Every year come renewal time, the same thing

It's a good thing that I like your product. The company does not seem to value loyal customers. I've been using Trend Micro for 10 years now. I recommend it to most everyone looking for an AntiVirus/Internet security program.

Yet every year when I get to the renewal there is little advantage to renew over buying new on the market.

I got an email saying I save 20% on the Titanium product for $63.95. This was the same amount I just helped a new user purchase for their computers.

So I go out and search for a better price....  Amazon.com has the 3 user license of the same product for $24.99

Last year I chatted with a Trend Micro representative and they pretty much told me that my options were to renew at the (retail) price, purchase from a 3rd party (at my own risk), or find another product.

So I guess I will buy the product yet again from Amazon and wait for it to be delivered so I can install it and start with a new license key.

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
mickeybr

Re: Every year come renewal time, the same thing

In case someone wants a better deal, here's the link that I found...  http://www.amazon.com/Trend-Micro-Titanium-Maximum-Security/dp/B003VIVYF8

Please use plain text.
Customer Service Manager
khanto

Amazon is not a legitimate sellers of Trend Micro programs. Though the price is cheaper, it could provide you a fake license. Who knows, instead of 3-user license, it is only good for one and there might be a possibility that the serial number is already been used.

Please use plain text.
Customer Service Manager
Geocite

*** Locked topic because problem was already resovled. For related concer, please post a new topic from the link below:

Home and Home Office:

http://community.trendmicro.com/t5/Home-and-Home-Office-Forum/bd-p/homeoffice

Please use plain text.