Skip to content

Trend Micro
slabster

Re: Cannot open console - Cannot access ufnavi.exe

hi Robaba,

thanks for that info...

i strongly recommended downloading the windows update, what you can do is to uninstall/reinstall internet security for dell instead, you can still use the same serial number

How do I reinstall my Trend Micro Internet Security for Dell? - this includes instructions to uninstall program

rest assured we got your feedback about the recent windows update :smileywink:

cheers!

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience. Now posting as erza.
Please use plain text.
Trend Micro
slabster

hi Robaba,

if haven't done my previous instructions i hope you could be kind enough to send us a debug log so we can further study what happend, we would really appreciate it

what you have to do is replicate the problem while collecting debug logs

How do I collect debug logs for my Trend Micro Internet Security for Dell?

you can send me the collected log using the private message, then you can proceed with reinstalling the program after you have downloaded the windows update

cheers! :smileyhappy:

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience. Now posting as erza.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
Robaba

Hello,

I would be glad to try to do this.  But how can I reinstall the TrendMicro Internet Security product?  There was no CD with it in the order from Dell.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro
slabster

hi Robaba,

you can use the installer provided from this link: How do I reinstall my Trend Micro Internet Security for Dell?

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
Alexrae38

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I cant access my trend micro security and it was only recently installed on my computer. i tried that run thing u posted and it still wouldnt work. My firewall is currently off on trend and i cant change it. Please help me asap.

Please use plain text.
Customer Service Manager
Geocite

Hi Alexrae38,

We can upgrade to the Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2012 to resolve the issue that you've encountered by following the steps on our knowledge base link below:

For Titanium Maximum Security 2012 (Serial Number starts Xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx):
http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-US/1058967.aspx

Please use plain text.