Skip to content

Stone Esquire
dakotathomas
Accepted Solution

Transfer Trend Micro Titanium to new computer

I had installed Trend Micro Titanium on my laptop just a month or so ago.  My computer crashed and I bought a new one.  Is there anyway I can continue using the software on my previous computer on the one I have now.  I hate to think I'd have to buy the anti-virus again.

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
arteec

Re: Transfer Trend Micro Titanium to new computer

[ Edited ]

Hi dakotathomas,

You do not need to purchase another subscription. You can use the same Trend Micro subscription you have on this new computer.

What specific Titanium version are you using?

If you are using Titanium Maximum Security 2012 (Serial Number starting with X), click here for the installation steps. 

If you are using Titanium Internet Security 2012 (Serial Number starting with P), click here for the installation steps. 

If you are using Titanium Antivirus+ 2012 (Serial Number starting with A), click here for the installation steps. 

You might encounter the error message "too many installations", for this, please follow the steps on this link.

Hope this helps.

All the best,

Artee :smileyhappy:

*** Locked topic due to inactivity. For related concern, please post a new topic from the link below:

Home and Home Office:

http://community.trendmicro.com/t5/Home-and-Home-Office-Forum/bd-p/homeoffice

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.