We are running office scan 10 SP1 patch 1  

And our virtual server host blue screens when we run OfficeScan client on it

We have the current exclusions running

For all servers

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Hyper-V

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Hyper-V\Virtual Hard Disks

Vmms.exe

Vmwp.exe

Is there a particular config that we should run for the virtual host and its guests

I am a Trend Micro Affiliate. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
ryandelany

Re: Virtual server host blue screens

I found the following article which discusses exclusions in slightly more detail for Hyper-V.  See if this helps at all:

http://www.virtualizationadmin.com/kbase/VirtualizationTips/ServerVirtualization/MicrosoftHyper-VTip...

If the link gets truncated, go to Google and search for "hyper-v exclusions" and that should be the first link that pops up.

I don't see any specific hotfixes related to the issue you are having, so if the problem persists, you may want to contact Technical Support to do some more in-depth troubleshooting and root cause analysis and get a permanent solution to the issue.

Ryan

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.