Stone Noble
Mrmike

PccNTMon.exe - Bad image

Hi

I am getting this error when I want to do a Trend installation on one of my clients.

"The application or DLL c:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Clients\VSAPI32.dll is not a valid Windows image.Please check this against your installation diskette"

Regards

Mike

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
raymonds

Re: PccNTMon.exe - Bad image

The local copy of the file at the client side might be corrupted that's why you got that error. Which OfficeScan Client installation method did you use? Can you try other installation method like the autopcc or Client Packager or the Remote Install from within the web console?

Thanks.

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Noble
Mrmike

Tried to do the following installations. Remote installation failed from within the console and to do via the website, can't make client packager. Copied officescan client from another pc but still complaining about VSAPI.dll not found. Tried to reregister the dll filed in regedit - failed. Delete all Trend registry entries in the registry. Still getting the same error. Busy running sysclean on the machine. How can I fix this after sysclean is done.

Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
Sunscream

We are getting the same thing now with a client receiving the OSCE 8 Patch 6 update. What was the resolution?

Please use plain text.