Skip to content

Stone Esquire
SupportHunter
Accepted Solution

Officescan web and file reputation

Hello.

If you, for some reason, cant contact your integrated smart servers file and web rep, and the client displays a red cross on it, because of this,

How do you change it to contact Trend file and web rep services instead? And what should server(url) should it contact?

Best regards,

Hubert.

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
aldin5

Re: Officescan web and file reputation

it will contact trend file and rep. servers by default if you are not in your network. you can also configure standard and custom lists of smart protection servers

Smart Protection > Smart Protection Sources

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
SupportHunter

Yes, i know it will contact Trend if it cant reach its own, but can i force it to contact Trends file and web rep services as the first contactpoint? So i will get a green checkmark instead of a red cross?

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
aldin5

you can disable local integradet server on Smart Protection > Integrated Server

and than your clients will go to trend server. Or you can change your list of smart scan servers in Smart Protection > Smart Protection Sources ( you have address of trend server at the top of a page)

if you have red cross on your clients maybe your local smart scan server is out of date or service is down. You should first consider to check you server is everything up and running.

Please use plain text.