TEKIAMI
Chrishow
Accepted Solution

Officescan Master Service won't start

Server was working well until i restarted it, now Officescan Master Service prompts me error 1053 the server did not respond in time...

Here is attached the error from the event viewer, weird thing since it was working fine.

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
arteec

Re: Officescan Master Service won't start

Hi Chrishow

When did this error occurred? What was the last thing you performed on the OfficeScan server?

Is the OfficeScan Master Service still running under Services? Or is it stopped? Can you still log in to the web console?

Regards, 

Artee 

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
TEKIAMI
Chrishow

I installed both TMCM and OSCE just fine (i know it's no reccomended but i have no choice). Start configuring both of them and then installed ofscan client. Problem ocurred after i restarted the server.

Now the Officescan Master Service is down under services, and times out when i try to start it.

Can't logon on the Officescan Web console due to that fact.

Please use plain text.
TEKIAMI
Chrishow

I ended up reinstalling OSCE and everything went fine, Thanks anyway :smileywink:

Please use plain text.