Skip to content

Stone Emissary
the4man
Accepted Solution

Get a report of "infection sources"

Hi!

A lot of our virus infection comes from USB keys. I want to block the access to usb keys, but first I have to persuade the managment to authorize it. I have recopilated a lot of information about the risks that usb keys are for organizations, but I would like to add informatión about how much viruses infections do we have because the usb drives.

I have tried to get a "Virus report" to analize the data, but unfortunately that report doesn't include the path of the file analized (if I had that, I could do some work in excel to get the percentage of virus that comes from F: ang G: drives).  The information is available (you can see it if you click in the "show details" link) but not in a "excel friendly" format.

Anybody knows how I can get that information from the OCSE 10.1 console? Is there any alternative?

Thanks in advance!

I am a Trend Micro Affiliate. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
the4man

Re: Get a report of "infection sources"

I answer my self,

The information is not shown in screen, but it is shown when yo export to CSV.

:smileyvery-happy:

I am a Trend Micro Affiliate. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.