Stone Talent
ruchinetsup
Accepted Solution

Compliance Report????

[ Edited ]

At one of our locations, OSCE 10.5.1766, the Compliance retort shows that the policy enforcement component is not installed/updated on 51  clients, total no. of clients is 54, but the interesting thing to notice is Summary page shows that the Policy enforcement component is updated/installed on 42 of the online clients.

Don't know which one is the correct report, Summary or Compliance Report????

Snapshots attached herewith.

Please use plain text.
Stone Talent
ruchinetsup

Re: Compliance Report????

Somebody Please help!!!

Also, how can we reset the Infection source information in "Outbreak Status: View Top 10 Security Risk Statistics" in OSCE Web Console. 

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
Trend Micro Employee
KB8

hi ruchinetsup,

How about you do this :

a. Do a Verify Connection

Network Computers > Connection Verification

Wait until verconn.exe process is terminated - meaning verify connection has finished

b. Then Do database backup > Database Backup

c. After this Do a Re-assessment for Compliance Report

For the RESET, i think thre is RESET button there . Can you tell me how are you viewing it so i can give you instruction ?

-Gary

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Talent
ruchinetsup

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your reply and support. I did the Connection verification and had database backup. The report is working fine now.

The other part of my query. The RESET buttons are only for the

Virus/Malware

Infected Computers

Spyware/Grayware

Infected Computers, but there is no such reset button for the "Infection Source"

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
mpgioia

KB8, in terms of ruchinetsup's latest question about resetting counters on 'Infection Source'.... Any luck ? No response ? I'm intrigued also.  I need the same thing done.

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
Trend Micro Employee
KB8

Hi!

When you do RESET for Virus/Malware, it would include information for "Infection Source"

-Gary

Please use plain text.
Stone Talent
ruchinetsup

Hi KB8,

Its still there even after resetting the Virus/Malware. 

There a seperate coloumn for Infection source in the "Top 10 Security Risks" page. cant provide you with the screen shots. will upload soon. 

Please use plain text.