Skip to content

Stone Esquire
pepcav
Accepted Solution

Why is trendmicro accessing my server every second.

We have a server that is being hit by trendmicro ip addresses literaly every second.  It's a server that our customers use to check on their items but since trendmicro is so busy checking our server it kills it and my customer can't use it. 

Please look into it.  I have a ticket with support already but have not heard anything yet. 

Here is another user that had the same problem as i did,

http://community.trendmicro.com/t5/Malware-Discussions/Why-is-Trend-Micro-spending-so-much-time-and-...

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro
slabster

Re: Why is trendmicro accessing my server every second.

hi pepcav,

please check your inbox, i sent you a pm

cheers! :smileyhappy:

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience. Now posting as erza.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
zorro

I am getting the same and its becoming really annoying. I started using trend recently and not sure whether thats whats caused trend accessing my website. Can you please advise on what i need to do to resolve this

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
Ondots

Hi jonsidneyb and zorro,

May I know what Trend Micro product is running on your servers/workstations?

Regards,

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Legendary Emissary
malwarekiller

[ Edited ]

Since trend is cloud based security software u might expect some connections but not a lot...

—————
Was this post helpful? Say “thanks” by giving me a “Kudo”!
Was your question answered or issue solved? Mark that post as an “Accepted Solution”!
Please use plain text.