Trend Micro Employee
Raymond

Re: Website Reclassification

Hello Wiep,

Your website has been reclassified under "Business / Economy".

Regards,

Raymond

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
wiep

Re: Website Reclassification

Thanks a lot, Raymond!

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
Zackery

Product complaint.

Hi..
I dont know if this is the right place to compliant ?, if not, please move my post to the right category - thanks.

We have been using Trend Micro now for 6 years in my office, and we are really happy with the products safety.

However, recently we found on that your software have started to block totally harmless sites ( how do I know they are safe and harmless ?, because I run them myself! ).

I have sent like 6 request over the last 2 months at your unblocking site ( http://reclassify.url.trendmicro.com/ ), but I got no answers what so ever, really really really poor costumor support / and unnessesary damage of our business if you ask me..

Can a kind person in here please help me to get in touch with the right people, so I can have my site unblocked - that would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Please use plain text.
Affiliate
xmagix

Re: Product complaint.

Can you please list out the websites in question. Thanks!

I am a Trend Micro Affiliate. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Affiliate
xmagix

Re: Product complaint.

Zack,

I sent a private message to you regarding your issue. Please follow the instructions on allowing websites with your Trend Micro security software.

Hope that helps.

I am a Trend Micro Affiliate. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
sccrow

My host is on the Blacklist and say they shouldn't be

My host (www.Datapacket.net) is on the Trend micro Black list and Comcast will not allow me to receive any forward emails from them.  The host says that they have erroneously listed them and have contacted you to get removed.  In the mean time.. all my mail is getting totally lost.

So,  is they any way I can have someone check this.   Right now all I get is finger pointing and "its not my problem". 

Are they gong to be removed?  Or are they going to stay on the Black list such that I have to find a new host?

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
carrmedia

Re: My host is on the Blacklist and say they shouldn't be

By way of clients, I recently discovered that my business site is being blocked by Trend Micro.  Unable to get more info, I purchased and installed TM on a secondary computer, and sure enough, my site is listed as dangerous.

This is not correct.  My site is clean.  Been clean.  No issues of any kind.  We have a strong following and good reputation, from Google to Clients to Payment processors.  Excellent tech team and support.  Dedicated server.  Been online continuously since 2003.

What's the deal?  Well, for 3 weeks now I have tried to discover and resolve, and nothing.  Apparently, I am not alone.

Yes, I have used the reclassified link daily, for weeks now, no change.  I even use the link within the TM installed, daily, for weeks, and nothing.

Help, Please!  Site:  traffichoopla.com

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
Raymond

Hello carrmedia,

We're now verifying this site. I'll keep you posted.

Regards,

Raymond

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
Raymond

Hello carrmedia,

The website has been verified to be malware free and it has been reclassified under the category "Business/Economy".

Regards,

Raymond

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
carrmedia

Thank you.

Bill Carr

Please use plain text.