11-20-2013 03:03 AM
a. Use Housecall.
11-23-2013 03:10 AM
We would like to check for any updates to make sure that we were able to address your concern.
Please reply to this post so that we will be able to assist you further.
11-26-2013 07:53 PM
May I ask what web browsers you are using as well as Windows system used?
Thank you and Regards,
11-26-2013 10:39 PM - edited 11-26-2013 10:46 PM
Please check the target path of Internet Explorer is correct. You may do so by following this instruction:
1. Right Click on Internet Explorer
2. Click Properties
3. On Target line make sure that it's, "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe".
4. Click Save
If the problem still persists, please follow the instructions below on how we can reset the browser to clear the threat that you have:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools > Internet Options.
3. Go to Advanced tab.
4. Click Reset.
On Google Chrome:
1. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Us
2. Rename "Default" folder to any name (E.g. Default_bak).
3. Try to open Chrome.
Please let us know what happens after.
11-27-2013 03:11 PM
It's nice that your problem was resolved. Please don't hesitate to post back here for any other concern.
Have a great day!