12-12-2011 10:49 PM
All of my PCs are having this virus. TrendMicro says it has been cleaned but it is coming again and again. Is there any solution?
Date/Time: 18/01/1433 09:27:20
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-12-2011 10:56 PM
Download ComboFix from the any of the locations given in this website:
01-15-2012 09:45 PM - edited 01-15-2012 09:52 PM
01-16-2012 01:58 AM
Not to worry i will wipe it out manually...
Download OTL to your Desktop.
02-06-2013 11:24 PM - edited 02-06-2013 11:24 PM
1. Close any open browsers.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
3. Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:
File:: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\At*.job Fcopy:: c:\windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-user32_3
1bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_2b5e71b083fc09 73\user32.dll|c:\windows\system32\user32.dll Fcopy:: c:\windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-user32_3 1bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_2b5e71b083fc09 73\user32.dll|c:\windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll
Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe
Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exeWhen finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt which I will require in your next reply.
1. Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
2. Do not "re-run" Combofix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.
3. If after the reboot you get errors about programmes being marked for deletion then reboot, that will cure it.
02-07-2013 09:09 AM
You may also try it this way:
Take a look at the virus logs of your OfficeScan Server. Locate the Downad infections and if there is an "infection source" listed. Take a look at the PC that is listed as infection source and clean it from Conficker.