Skip to content

Stone Esquire
Kyel10

Computer Sending Automated Query?

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Hope this is in the right area, but I got this message from Google about half an hour ago.

We're sorry...

... But your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

See Google Help for more information.

this happened after I went to a web page that was deemed OK by trend micro, but once I got to the page a message came up saying that I should leave this page trend micro doesn't find it an acceptable page (or words to that affect)

I closed the page and went to another page and used the search bar with in the web page then I got the above message.

I checked other web pages and tried search with out a problem, this problem keeps happening on one website only.

Do I have a problem? Could I be infected?

I done a quick Scan with no problems found, currently doing a full scan nothing found yet 30 % in.

Scan now complete nothing found, but still having the problem.

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
arteec

Re: Computer Sending Automated Query?

Hi Kye10,

Is your email sending out this automated query? If it is your email, are you using a web-based email? Or are you using an email client like Outlook or Outlook Express?

What specific website are you going when this problem occurs?

Can you provide us a screenshot of error you are receiving?

Artee

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.