08-17-2010 10:00 AM - edited 08-17-2010 10:09 AM
I have recently recieved a different computer @ my job and I'm unable to uninstall the Trend program. I created an Trend account and looked at older posts. I tried to install the toolkit and followed the posted intructions. Still I am unable to unistall. It is requiring a password. Please help me resolve this issue. Thank you. My OS is Windows Xp.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-17-2010 10:28 AM
When you open up the TrendMicro software installed on machine what name appears on the top? We need to verify what program you have installed on the machine to determine how to remove it.
05-07-2011 07:12 AM
I am having trouble uninstalling also.
My program was recently installed on an old Vista laptop and caused problems so I deleted the program but it still tries to get me to fix the "Problem" and interrupts my activities after a few minuets of fire up.
The program title at the top says
Trend Micro antivirus
05-07-2011 07:36 AM
Hi Richard. It seems that you are using the 2009 or the 2010 version of the Trend Micro Antivirus. Please try to open the Trend Micro Diagnotic Toolkit in order for you to uninstall the Trend Micro program completely.
For Windows XP
01. Click on the Start button.
02. Click on Run and a new window will appear.
03. Type the following on the text field:
04. Click on the OK button and the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit window will appear.
05. Click on the Uninstall Tab.
06. Click on the Uninstall Software or Uninstall button.
For Windows Vista
01. Click on the Windows Orb button.
02. Type the following on the Start Search text field above the Windows Orb button:
03. Press the Enter key of your keyboard and the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit window will appear.
04. Click on the Uninstall Tab.
05. Click on the Uninstall Software or Uninstall button.
You should be able to uninstall the program successfully.