Stone Esquire
cannontortoise

transferring from humyo to safesync

Hello, I have tried to log into Humyo(now Safesync) for the first time since the merge. But when I enter my user information and password, I get a message that says "Subscription expired" and I can't access my files. I thought former humyo users get to keep using the account until 2012. Is anybody else having similar problems? How would I go about getting access to my files back to normal? Thank you for your help in advance.
Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
dorsetsi

Re: transferring from humyo to safesync

Hi,

Should work OK. I followed the email instructions to reset my password, and then I could log into he new Safe Sync wbesite and client OK. Didnt have to change my email address either as warned (the youraddress-provider@humyo.com bit), it just worked with my old address and new password.

See my other thread for the issues moving from one sync client to he other and the for getting your head around the new way of pairing folders compared to Humyo. 

Good luck :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
silentpal

Hi cannontortoise,

Please refer to this link on how to migrate your Humyo account to Trend Micro Safesync:

http://www.humyo.com/pages/en/online-file-storage-questions

Hope this helps!

Regards,

silentpal

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
struth

I want my files back,

I had important edits and footage linked too many blogs and post on many websites.

When I see or hear the words TREND micro or safesync I get very angry at the time wasted going round and round in circles with your failed migration process some time ago.

You guys took over a perfectly good system & ruined it altogether for me by your own failure to provide a simple way to retrieve your files, I hope you lost allot of clients.

You can stick your trend where it fits! I'm going back to YouTube and other systems where this rot never occurs, I’ve given up all hope of ever getting my files back.

Please use plain text.