Skip to content

Stone Esquire
lostnbewildered
Accepted Solution

housecall 6.6 didn't uninstall properly ...?

hi everyone :smileyhappy: this is my first ever post ...good to meet you all :smileyhappy: ...i tried to uninstall housecall 6.6 (from my windows vista system) through add/remove programs, but there's still the housecall icon on my desktop... i was wondering if that means the program didn't uninstall properly and is still there (despite no longer being on the list of add/remove programs, and there's no "house call" folder under c:/program files), or maybe that's just a leftover straggler and i can delete just the icon? thank you for any help you can lend! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
Raymond

Re: housecall 6.6 didn't uninstall properly ...?

Hi lostnbewildered,

Welcome to the Trend Micro community :smileyhappy: we'll be glad to help. About your question, if housecall is no longer on your Add/remove programs, you can then go ahead and delete the housecall icon on your desktop :smileyhappy:

Regards!

Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
ldmel1

Re: housecall 6.6 didn't uninstall properly ...?

This is my first time posting also.  Trend Micro HouseCall 6.6 does not show in the programs, but it is still in the control panel to remove programs and it will not unstall. The error states some files are missing and can't unstall.

Also the PC-cillin icon is showing in the control panel, but will not open or do anything.  Please help me get these off my PC.  It may be causing some of my problems.

Frustrated 1-30

Please use plain text.