Skip to content

Stone Esquire
michael628

Unable to complete download. (E:1034046595:0)

Unable to complete download. Please ensure you have Internet connectionand try again. (E:1034046595:0)

this is the message  I get... please advise

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
rakistangcute

Re: Unable to complete download. (E:1034046595:0)

Hi Michael628,

Can you tell us where you are getting the error message?

Thanks

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
syndicate_ira

Hi michael628

With regards to the error message when do usually recieve it? is it when you're doing an update?

Thank you

I am a Trend Micro employee.  My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience.  I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
sweet_trender21

[ Edited ]

akistangcute and syndicate_ira are right we need to narrow down the issue to where are you getting the error  to better help us on this, can you provide a screenshot of the error message:

To to that, please follow the steps below:

1. Press Print Screen. The Print Screen button is somewhere on the upper right hand corner of your keyboard (Considering your are using a US/International/QWERTY keyboard. The position of the Print Screen may or may not be in other locations of your keyboard if you are using another type.)

2. Paste it on a new image using any image editing tool you have,like Windows Paint Brush or Adobe Photoshop, via CTRL+V or by going to the EDIT MENU of your image editing tool, and selecting PASTE.

3. Please kindly save the picture as a JPEG file, or Bitmap file ( Jpeg preferred ).

4. Attach the picture in your reply.

Thank you

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.