Stone Esquire
tonpos1
Accepted Solution

SafeSync Location of backup

Hi,  I am looking at Safesync and am based in UK. I would like to know where my backup is stored  (aka, where are the backup servers located? )

I wouldnt really like to have to sync my backup to a the US or something like that.

Thanks

Tony

Please use plain text.
Stone Noble
monkey_d_luffy

Re: SafeSync Location of backup

most likely it's located in different parts of the world, safesync is based on cloud technology. think of it like your web based email which is cloud technology. i actually dont have any idea.. but you can be sure that your data is safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Like my response? Please give me a Kudos!
Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
robin_p

Hi tonpos1,

To know more about Safesync, you may check this link.

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/Pages/Frequently-Ask-Questions-FAQ-about-Trend-Micro-SafeSync.aspx#a4

Robin

----------------------------------------------------

|Click Kudos if the solution given was helpful

----------------------------------------------------

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
tonpos1

Still does not give me much info.

Even if it uses cloud technology it would still have to backup to one location, it wont just backup part of a file to US and part of it to a server in Europe..  That doenst work.  It physically must make a connection to a server, but where...  As uploading to usa will take me forever....

Please use plain text.
Stone Noble
monkey_d_luffy

[ Edited ]

location does not matter... it all depends on your ISP

***Note: This thread is locked due to inactivity, for similar concerns kindly post a new topic

-------------------------------------------------------------
Like my response? Please give me a Kudos!
Please use plain text.