TEKIAMI
zoidicidal

SafeSync - Creating Duplicate Files and other sagas

[ Edited ]

I am finding duplicate files on my hard drive.  File abcd.jpg will also have a abcd(2).jpg.  I just found a folder where every file has been duplicated.

In reading through the other posts I have seen many of these issues.  I have been working re-organizing one of my folders and was prevented from moving files because SafeSync started to 'sync' them while I was moving!  Aaargh!!!

I have posted other issues a well and one has not been replied to by Trend (not even a courtesy reply).

My frustrating is mounting.

At least I accomplished my immediate goal of getting data out of the house (neighbor's house burned down which was a wake up call).  Now I will look at a different service provider and just consider this SafeSync "investment" as a sunk cost (doubt they will give a refund).

As it goes....we tell others our experiences and they can make an informed decision.  I make sure that my friends and family know of the experience with SafeSync and Trend Micro.

***Note: This thread is locked due to inactivity, for similar concerns kindly post a new topic

Please use plain text.