Skip to content

Stone Esquire
bultaco
Accepted Solution

Need Parental control

Hi,  I have Trend security 2008 version 16.10.2012  I have parental control, but I either don't have, or can't find how to block specific users.  My kids go into "parental controls" and simply un-check the blocks that I have checked.  How do I set it up so they can't do that?  I tried following the Help topic on that... but as I said.. I don't seem to have the "add someong" and all that...?? do I need a new version? 

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro
michaeltr

Re: Need Parental control

Hello bultaco,

One thing we may do is to enable the password option of the Trend Micro program. You may refer to the link below:

http://esupport.trendmicro.com/Pages/How-do-I-set-a-password-in-Trend-Micro-Internet-Security-Trend-...

Hope this helps!:smileywink:

I am a Trend Micro employee.  My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience.  I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others. Have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
bultaco

Brilliant!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!  thank you!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro
michaeltr

Much welcome! :smileywink:

I am a Trend Micro employee.  My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience.  I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others. Have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.