Skip to content

Stone Esquire
geotamj
Accepted Solution

Lost Trend Micro when my PC crashed.

My computer crashed due to a virus that was not caught.  It wiped out everything including my Trend Micro.  How can I download it again?  I don't have a disk that I'm aware of.  I don't have my serial number.  Please help me.  Thank you.  Respectfully, Georgeanne Entwistle

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
thisisme_ndwk

Re: Lost Trend Micro when my PC crashed.

Hi geotamj,

You can refer to one of these links for installation instructions:

If your Serial Number starts wi Axxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, then click on this link : http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-us/1059147.aspx

If your Serial Number starts with Pxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, then click on this link: http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-us/1059035.aspx

If your Serial Number starts with Xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, then  click on this link: http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/en-us/1058967.aspx.

Just a reminder though, these all applies for PCs using Windows OS only. If you're using a MAC PC, then thats a different story.

Goodluck with your installation!

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
fjordz

Hi geotamj,

You may log in to your Trend Micro My Account to check your existing and active Serial Number/subscription. 

To sign-in to My Account:

Visit the Trend Micro TrendSecure site.

Click Sign In.

Click Proceed to continue.

The My Account window will appear. Type your user name and password to create your account. You can also use the user name and password you entered during the activation of Trend Micro program.

After checking for the active subscription, select and download the program from Trend Micro Download Center

Regards,

Fjordz

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
JanM

My pc crashed also, and the company that fixed it took Trend off(because they didn't like it) and put a free year of Avast on. I contacted Trend by phone and told them I wanted  to re-install it, since it is paid for up til the middle of December of this year, and they sent me the info to download it, which didn't work, of course. It actually told me that there was no order with the info I entered!!! I have e-mailed them at least 6 times, received e-mails back with the same info, and one e-mail implying that I had asked to purchase another year of it and to just confirm that!!! Have had enough of the run around, and will just not renew on this pc, or on my netbook, either. I am Trended out!!!

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
silentpal

Hi JanM,

PM Sent please read your inbox.

Regards,

silentpal

Please use plain text.