Skip to content

Stone Esquire
bbakken
Accepted Solution

Expiration Questions

[ Edited ]

My 2009 Trend Micro Internet Security expires on October 9, 2009, If I purchase Trend Micro Internet Security 2010 today (September 2, 2009) what date does the expiration fall on?  - October 9, 2010 or September 2, 2010

Thank you,

Brent

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
subzero

Re: Expiration Questions

Hi Brent,

If you will renew your Trend Micro 2009 license, it will be extended for one year, therefore the expiration date of the renewed license would be October 9, 2010. Renewals also allows you to upgrade to Trend Micro 2010.

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
bbakken

Thank you for the reply.  For my clarity - If I purchase Trend (on Ebay for example) today and install onto my PC it will take the date (October 9, 2009) of my current version?

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro Employee
subzero

Hi,

If you purchase a new program instead of renewing the current license, the expiration would be one year(this depends on the subscription or license type) from the day you will register the new program/license, it will not take up the current expiration date of the Trend Micro 2009 program you currently have. Also I don't recommend that you purchase Trend Micro Internet Security on Ebay as some licenses bought from ebay were reported to be pirated license. If that is the case you won't be able to register the program.

Below is the ling for the online purchase of Trend Micro:

http://store.trendmicro.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=tmamer&Locale=en...

hope this helps.

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience.
Please use plain text.