12-02-2009 08:00 AM
Hello vpeck. You may check the Unauthorized Change Prevention exception list if the program is being blocked. Refer to the following:
01. Open the Trend Micro Consumer Product main console.
02. Click on the Virus & Spyware Controls button.
03. Click on the Prevent Unauthorized Changes tab.
04. Click on the Exception List link and a new window will appear.
05. Look for the program on the list and click on it.
06. Change the Response from Block to Trust.
07. Click on the OK button.
08. Close the Trend Micro Consumer Product main console.
09. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
After doing the instructions above, you should now be able to use the program successfully.
12-07-2011 08:43 AM
we can upgrade to Titanium 2012 version by following the steps on our knowledge base link below to resolve this problem wit hthe lotus calendar:
Download and Install Trend Micro Titanium™ Maximum Security 2012:
Download and Install Trend Micro Titanium™ Internet Security 2012:
Download and Install Trend Micro Titanium™ Antivirus+ 2012:
Hope this helps!