Skip to content

Stone Emissary
Mameluke
Accepted Solution

Buying Safesync (Can't use the sale?)

Hi there

There is currently a sale on SAfesync (50% off). When I go through your main page I can access it, but if I log into my trial account and click the buy now button I am taken toa full price sale screen. How do I upgrade my trial instead of gettign a brand new account like it seems to want me to do? I already uploaded several gigabytes worth of files and I don't want to do it again.

Please let me know

Mame

Please use plain text.
Trend Micro
slabster

Re: Buying Safesync (Can't use the sale?)

hmmm

i suggest you contact support for further investigation and if they can give you alternatives :smileyvery-happy:

I am a Trend Micro employee. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience. Now posting as erza.
Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
Checkmate

No, actually it doesn't create a new account.

Once you purchased, you will be given a serial number which serve as an activation code. Then you login to your SafeSync account and go to your account manager, then you add that serial number to your account, you will have 12 months on top of your 30 days trial

Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
phenpen13

Hi  Checkmate,

I agree to you post:

"Once you purchased, you will be given a serial number which serve as an activation code. Then you login to your SafeSync account and go to your account manager, then you add that serial number to your account, you will have 12 months on top of your 30 days trial"

So if you have a trial version good until March, 2011 and you purchase for the renewal, the attitudinal 1year subscription will be on top of you Trial and as far as I know, it will now converted from a Trial Version to Full Version.

For the pricing, I'm also confuse why the 50% discount is not offered during the renewal. I tried accessing the page http://us.trendmicro.com/us/home/home-user/ and the Promo just ended today. But when I click the "Buy Now" button, it only shows $29.95 on the shopping cart. You can try that, and regarding activation, no need to create new account because you willuse the existing account you created during the trial version.

Hope it work..Cheers!!!!

Please use plain text.
Stone Emissary
johnny5alv

[ Edited ]

I had a problem getting my account upgraded too but have sorted it.. You need to go through the e-mail you receive after you buy it.

Please use plain text.