Skip to content

Stone Esquire
WillDark
Accepted Solution

Best Practice for Server Protect EMC Celerra

Hi guys,

Before installing Server Protect for EMC Celerra, i'd like to know some best practices, some of you can help me with this?

Regards,

WillDark

Please use plain text.
Affiliate
kirill

Re: Best Practice for Server Protect EMC Celerra

Hi,

Firstly you need CAVA - https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-4103

After it you need check performance and number of concurrent connection and install right number of SP сцан servers, CAVA supports up to 500 concurrent connections.

Regards,

Kirill

I am a Trend Micro Affiliate Emeritus. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience. Now posting as KirillGelfand.
Please use plain text.
Stone Esquire
WillDark

Hi Kirill

Thanks a lot for your help, i'm already checking that information, now it's clearer, however do you know where can i get some videos, WEBex or something about this installation?

Regards,

Williams

Please use plain text.
Affiliate
kirill

Sorry, I not a right person from such inforamtion, if you want I can install it remotely for you, or on-site if you want to pay flight from Israel :smileyhappy:

But this very easy

1) Install CAVA

2) Configure CAVA

3) Install Server protect information server and normal server (exactly same as Server protect for Windows)

4) Check perfomance

5 and so) if need add more CAVA and scan servers

Kirill

I am a Trend Micro Affiliate Emeritus. My comments and advice come from my personal knowledge and experience. I’m happy to volunteer what I can to help others have a great Trend Micro experience. Now posting as KirillGelfand.
Please use plain text.